Also known as FIBCs (flexible intermediate bulk containers), bulk bags are completely customizable and can be made to your exact specifications. Looking for something quick? We stock hundreds of sizes in our warehouses located throughout the United States.
*Food Grade Available
Look at the Advantages!
- Save on shipping costs
- Carries more material in less space.
- Save on labor costs
- One man and forklift can do the job.
- Save on storage costs
- One bulk bag holds as much material as 80 traditional bags in just 86% of the space.
- Save on damage costs
- Bulk bags keep material safe, dry and intact.
Types of Bulk Bags
- Type A – No special requirements
- Type B – Breaks down voltage < 6kV
- Type C – Resistance to earth from each point < 10ˆ8 ohms
- Type D – Constructed from fabrics with static dissipative threads
- Spout Top – The top of the bag is funneled in to allow you to fill the bag through a spout.
- Spout Bottom – The bottom of the bag is funneled to allow you to discharge the product.
- Duffle Top – The top of the bag remains open and is the same width as the bag.
- Sift Proof – Done during construction of the bag. The seams are sewn to reduce any sifting of the product when the bulk bag is filled with fine materials. Also called dust proof.
- Baffles – A piece of fabric sewn inside the bag to enhance the bag’s square shape.
- Circular Woven Bag – This bag is made on a circular loom to eliminate the side seams of the bag.
- Coated Fabric – These bags are laminated with polypropylene to prevent moisture from entering the bags and to reduce sifting of the product.
UN Certified / HazMat Bulk Bags
Sun Coast Packaging, Inc. has completed the Hazardous Materials Training requirements set forth in the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations. Under the law, Hazmat packaging manufacturers, distributors, and sales staff are required to be trained every three years. This training certification enables Sun Coast to supply UN Certified FIBCs and other sources of flexible packaging certified for the transportation of hazardous materials/dangerous goods.